Please be mindful that COVID-19 is limiting regular club activities.
Not all rides will be scheduled during these uncertain times.
- Keep up to date on the latest OCA Progressive Return to Cycling Policy: COVID-19 Information – Ontario Cycling Association
- Follow the most recent recommendations from the Ontario Government, Ontario Public Health, and local public health units.
- Rides are cancelled during local or provincial lockdowns.
- Carry PPE (a mask or appropriate face covering). A mask must be worn anytime you need to interact with another person in close proximity while not on a group ride or when you venture indoors for water or nature breaks.
- Only show up to ride if you have pre-registered using the Cycle Club App. Attendance records will be kept by the club for at least 30 days for contact tracing purposes.
- Complete the health check on the Cycle Club App prior to attending a ride.
- Do not show up to ride if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, runny, stuffy or congested nose, etc.).
- No sharing of food, water or equipment is allowed.
- Do not spit or clear any airways outwardly.
- If you must sneeze or cough, this should be done into your arm or sleeve only.
- In order for us to offer rides we must impose limits on ride sizes, keep participant lists for contact tracing purposes, and require pre-registration for each ride.
- Ride participation is reserved on a first come first served basis.
- Rides are capped at a maximum of twelve (12) participants including Ride Leaders.
We normally target to have a group size of 8-10 & split group when get beyond 12 participants.
Each DDC member shall receive a copy, electronic or otherwise of this Risk Management Plan and a copy shall be available on the DDC website at: http://www.digdeepfitness.ca. Additional information regarding DDC rules and programs can also be found on the DDC website (see Ride Participant Guidelines for the DDC)